Interior Designer in El Dorado Hills, CA
If you’re like most people, you currently live in someone else's home.
You may live in an environment that doesn't reflect you.
That’s because most of the design choices were already made for you – long before you ever moved in. Architects, builders, or previous occupants made choices over which you have no control.
And now you live with those choices – day in and day out.
“Professional, pleasant, always on time, and an excellent listener.”
– Robert P. Maybe you arranged the furniture, perhaps you added some pictures and plants, but very little of your home's interior reflects your personal preferences and desires.
You might not consciously be aware of this, as most homeowners simply get used to it. After all, we have so many other things to worry about every day.
Though, your subconscious mind definitely notices.
Or, maybe you're looking to design the entire interior of a newly constructed home but you have no idea where to start.
If not designed properly, details like layout, color, texture, and lighting will nag at the back of your mind and you'll feel as if you’re a permanent visitor in your own home.
Many of my previous clients have had the same challenge and we always succeed in creating an environment tailored to their specific desires.
Successful Design Begins With Open Communication
With a Bachelors in Organizational Communications and an Associates in Interior Design, I've spent years helping clients transform houses into homes and bring life to their newly constructed homes.
Note that this transformation isn’t automatic.
Long before making any changes or decisions, I sit down with each client to better understand their goals – a process that involves asking guided questions and carefully listening to their responses:
- Sometimes these consultations reveal a certain nostalgia for their childhood homes. They want an interior space that recaptures those early, happy memories.
- Other times – it's just the opposite. One of my clients grew up in a home where the “blue dining room” was totally off limits. To this day, he still has negative associations with that color. But it was only through the initial consultation that we were able to bring these feelings to the surface.
- And still other times, clients want an innovative mix of exciting interiors that reflect their hobbies, interests, or aspirations.
“You are amazing in your aesthetic sense, your eye for functionality, and your ability to know what I needed the most.”
— Joan D. I can’t stress how important this analysis is.
Some interior designers will develop a list of suggestions before they ever meet you. And they lean on the weight of their creative experience to impress.
But what sets us apart is the time we invest to understand your experience. Everyone comes from different walks of life, but it’s your personal story that ultimately matters.
Not someone else’s.
Create Your Dream Home
It doesn't matter if you're building a new house or if you've already lived in the same place for 20 years...
Your home is a blank canvas just waiting for you to place your personal mark on it.
This is where FaGalde Interior Design is here to assist you in creating your ideal environment.
- Select furnishings for an entire home or just one room.
- Design everything from the ground up for a remodel or complete new construction.
- Remodel a bath with all tile, plumbing fixtures, lighting, hardware and cabinetry selections.
- Update a kitchen.
- Space planning and furniture floor plans.
- Wallpaper, floor covering, lighting and area rug selections.
- Custom bedding, pillows, drapery and floral arrangements
By the time we’re finished, it will truly be your home.
We help you to discover your likes and dislikes to find the perfect living environment for you. This process is about you. Most clients just can't believe that such a transformation is even possible.
But I assure you that it is.
See for yourself.
Request a consultation with us today. You’ll be amazed at the results.Get Started